An ideal family retreat or quick breakaway during your business trip. Black Rhino Game Lodge is a hidden treasure set within a Tamboti forest at the foot of an ancient volcanic crater within the 58 000 ha Pilanesberg National Park.
This area has become renowned as one of South Africa’s most exciting big five ecotourism destinations. A mere 33 km from Sun City this ‘Malaria Free’ safari destination is within easy reach of Gauteng and the Johannesburg International Airport.
Activities & Transportation
Activities: Game drives
Game drives are in open-sided 4×4 vehicles
Getting around from JHB to the Lodge will be in a Private Vehicle or minivan (Depending on the amount of passengers)
A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
Accommodation & Meals
|2 Days||Black Rhino Game Lodge, Black Rhino Private Game Reserve.
Pilanesberg National Park
|Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast
You’ll be collected from the airport (or hotel).
Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Pick up at Hotel/Airport & Travel to Black Rhino Game Lodge
Your first day will take off with a Mr Shuttle guide/driver whom will pick you up at the Airport/Hotel in Johannesburg and you will depart to Pilanesberg National Park, where Black Rhino Game Lodge is situated. Upon your arrival at the lodge your driver/guide will help you check-in and you will meet your game ranger. Meal times as well as Game drive times will be discussed upon your arrival at the lodge. Depending on time of arrival at the lodge, you will head of to your first afternoon game drive. Unlike any other national game park, the Pilanesberg hosts a combination of animal, bird, insect, reptilian and vegetation species, such as the Brown Hyena, Springbok, Red Eyed Bulbul and Camel Thorn tree. After your first afternoon game drive you will settle in and enjoy your leisure time within the lodge where after dinner will be served in the boma for a true South African experience, or dinner can be enjoyed in the Restaurant. After dinner, you will settle in for the night.
Morning game drive & departure to Hotel/Airport
On your last day you will wake with a call from your Game Ranger. You will enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, followed by a Adventurous morning game drive, guided by professionals. When you return back from your game drive, you will enjoy a refreshing breakfast. Depending on time of your departure back to your hotel/airport you might be able to book and enjoy other activities available to book at reception such as; Guided Big five game walks or Bird watching. You will then enjoy your lunch before heading home. A Mr Shuttle guide/driver will meet you back at the reception upon check-out and take you back to your hotel/airport in Johannesburg.
O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
- This tour must be paid in South African Rand (ZAR).
- This tour accepts children who are 10+ years. Discounts may apply for children younger than 12 years
|Dates||1 Person (1 Rooms)||2 People (1 Rooms)||3 People (2 Rooms)||4 People (2 Rooms)||5 People (3 Rooms)||6 People (3 Rooms)||7+ People|
|1 Jan 2020 – 31 Dec 2020||R 11093 pp||R 6550 pps||R 6355 pps||R 5263 pps||R 5356 pps||R 4800 pps|
|1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2021||R 11833 pp||R 6980 pps||R 6770 pps||R 5610 pps||R 5710 pps||R 5110 pps|