This tour is perfect for a quick break away from a busy city life or a business trip.
Visiting South Africa for a holiday? Then this trip is perfect as an add on during your visit!
Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge is a lodge concession awarded by the North West Parks and Tourism Board within the existing Pilanesberg Game Reserve. The magnificent main lodge acts as a central gathering point and social environment for all guests as well as the point from which all the activities depart and return.
Activities & Transportation
Activities: Game drives
Game drives are in open-sided 4×4 vehicles
Getting around from JHB to the Lodge will be in a Private Vehicle or minivan (Depending on the amount of passengers)
A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
Accommodation & Meals
|2 Days||Sheperd’s Tree Game Lodge, Pilanesberg National Park||Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast
You’ll be collected from the airport (or hotel).
Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Departure from Hotel/Airport to Sheperd’s Tree Game Lodge
You will start your first day by being picked up from your Hotel/Airport by a Mr Shuttle guide/driver. You will start your Journey to Pilanesberg National Park, where Sheperd’s Tree Game Lodge is situated. Shepherds Tree Game Lodge is a lodge concession awarded by the North West Parks and Tourism Board within the existing Pilanesberg Game Reserve. The entire lodge lies in an exclusive-use zone in the south-western portion of the 57,250ha “Big 5″ and malaria-free reserve. Upon arrival at the lodge, your guide/driver will assist you with check-in. At reception you can enquire about the some of the Activities offered, such as walking safari’s, Spa treatments & Archery. You will meet up with your Game Ranger and go on a adventurous game drive. Game drives are about 2-3 hours in duration. After your game drive you will be taken back to your lodge where you will enjoy a delectable cuisine in the gourmet restaurant or outside at the outdoor boma. After dinner you will settle in for the night.
Departure from Sheperd’s Tree Game Lodge to Hotel/Airport in JHB
On your last day you will wake up with a call from your ranger to arrange your Morning Game Drive. Before departing for your game drive you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and snacks. After your morning game drive you will have a refreshing breakfast served in the restaurant. After having your breakfast, your Mr Shuttle guide/driver will meet you at reception after your breakfast to assist with checking-out. You will head back to your Hotel/Airport in Johannesburg. On the way back your driver/guide will make one pit-stop.
O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Morning and Afternoon Game Drives
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Extra Activities
- Extra Meals
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
- This tour must be paid in South African Rand (ZAR).
- This tour accepts children who are 10+ years. Discounts may apply for children younger than 12 years
|Dates||1 Person (1 Room)||2 People (1 Rooms)||3 People (2 Rooms)||4 People (2 Rooms)||5 People (3 Rooms)||6 People (3 Rooms)||7+ People|
|1 Oct 2019 to 30 Apr 2020||R 13037 pp||R 7862 pps||R 7927 pps||R 6617 pps||R 6861 pps||R6165 pps|
|1 May 2020 to 30 Sept 2020||R 11989 pp||R 7158 pps||R 7110 pps||R 5920 pps||R 6090 pps||R 5450 pps|
|1 Oct 2020 to 31 December 2020||R 13037 pp||R 7862 pps||R 7927 pps||R 6617 pps||R 6861 pps||R 6165 pps|